Here is a sweet recipe made from Superfoods: matcha tea powder and goji berries.
What is a Superfood?
100% natural and renowned for thousands of years for their nutritional and medicinal virtues, the super Foods provide the body with record levels of protein, vitamins, minerals and trace elements and are rich in antioxidants.
Matcha from Japan is a very fine powder of ground green tea. It is used in the Japanese tea ceremony and serves as a coloring and flavoring in many pastries. In reality, matcha is much more than a tea, it contains a super powerful antioxidant and in large quantities: catechin. Antioxidants fight cell aging and prevent inflammatory and degenerative diseases.
The goji berry is a small fruit native to Tibet whose shape resembles an elongated cherry, with a slightly sweet flavor. It is one of the most nutrient dense foods. Goji berries indeed contain 18 amino acids, 21 trace elements (including calcium, phosphorus, zinc and germanium), vitamins (B1, B2, B6, C and E) and essential fatty acids.
Ingredients for 15 Cookies:
- 100 g butter
- 70 g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 handful of goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 205 °
- Melt the butter
- Mix the melted butter with the brown sugar, blanch
- Add the egg and mix
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and matcha powder Gradually incorporate the flour, yeast and matcha mixture into the preparation until you obtain a compact dough
- Add the goji berries and mix
- Make small packages and arrange them on a baking sheet
- Cook in the oven for 9 minutes